Our customers are improving revenue cycle performance and they're talking about it.
Our solution increases revenue and helps physicians and staff make the most of their time.
Schedule a no cost, no obligation assessment of your clinic's true potential.
Our cloud-based software maximizes the effectiveness of your PM and EMR.
CrossCurrent provides specialty driven surgical reimbursement solutions designed to optimize financial performance and recapture
CrossCurrent's proprietary software and personalized service is specifically designed to improve compliance and increase revenue.
Tailored to meet the needs of orthopedic, spine and neurosurgeons, whether in private practice or employed, our
comprehensive approach from assessment to turn-key implementation and followed by our ongoing
support—ensures the best possible operational and financial outcomes.
Connecting Physicians to the revenue cycle
Our software simplifies the revenue cycle. Whether surgeon or administrator, our software focuses attention on the most important
matters impacting reimbursement.
- Identifying missed procedures and modifiers that enhance both compliance and reimbursement
- Calculating an accurate expected reimbursement for surgical cases using our sophisticated contract engine
- Determining which surgical cases have been underpaid
- Automating dispute letter generation
- Flagging surgical cases with problems that will impact reimbursement
- Providing surgeons with accurate and detailed RVU reporting
Why now? The billing and reimbursement environment is getting even more challenging.
- ICD-10 diagnostic code changes taking effect in 2015 will increase coding complexity by 600% for some specialties
- Payer and Medicare RAC audits are getting more pervasive
- Payer claim processing error rates are increasing
It's more important than ever to streamline your revenue cycle and maximize reimbursement.